Building Trust And Developing Strong Relationships
When you need a lawyer, it is crucial to work with someone who will take the time to understand your unique needs. At Dawson Law Office, we are committed to making a difference for our clients. From our office in El Dorado Springs, we represent clients throughout Cedar County, Vernon County, St. Clair County and Southwest Missouri.
Taking On A Full Range Of Legal Matters
We take pride in being able to meet the legal needs of people across the region, and we want our clients to feel comfortable bringing all of their legal matters to us. Our practice areas include:
- Criminal defense:Attorney Michael Dawson has the experience to defend against every type of accusation, from traffic tickets to felony charges.
- Family law and divorce: Our law firm can take on every type of family matter, from divorce and custody matters to adoption.
- Business law: We draft and review contracts and handle other matters for small businesses.
- Estate planning and probate: Our law firm helps families and individuals develop effective estate planning strategies.
- Real estate law: Our lawyer is able to handle residential and commercial transactions for people across the region.
- Personal injury claims: From auto accidents to farm injuries, our lawyer can help you recover full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Bankruptcy: Our law firm files Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy for individuals who are in serious financial distress.
- Education law: If your child has special needs, our law firm can help you prepare an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) with his or her school district. As a family law firm, we are dedicated to the cause of individuals with special needs and will do everything we can to help your child flourish.
Whatever your needs, we never forget that we are here to serve you. By building trust and developing strong relationships with our clients, we are able to deliver the highest caliber of legal representation.
Get In Touch With Us To Set Up Your Free Initial Consultation
We are committed to delivering economical, efficient representation. As part of this commitment, we offer free initial consultations to discuss your legal matter. Call 800-551-9418 or complete our online form to get started.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.